April '14 • Flash HAUL


Happy April! It's been a while since I've posted, but I am back with a quick haul. Here are a couple things I've picked up within the month of March so let's get started.

ZARA Eye Printed Dress- This dress is my most recent purchase, and I can't wait to wear it out because it's such a unique piece! The fabric of the dress is sturdy so it holds the silhouette, and it also has a mock turtleneck, which give it a "space-age" vibe. The powder blue is a great color for this spring and it is overall a great statement item.

H&M Melange Cardigan- I bought this cardigan because I had a 25% off coupon for H&M. At first, I thought this cardigan was unnecessary because I already own so many black and grey cardigans, but I'm glad I picked it up because it's a perfect cover-up for the chilly spring days. I don't have too many speckled knits, and I've really been drawn to them lately! I also like the 3/4 length sleeves because it doesn't feel like I'm drowning in my own clothes.

H&M Slacks- I bought these pants because I wanted to venture more into wearing different bottoms other than jeans. I really like the fit of these slacks, but the waist part is a little tight for me in order to get that nice fit (I got a size 2). These pants look great dressed up or down with t-shirts, knit sweaters, etc.

UO BDG Mom Jeans- I am in love with my mom jeans! I got these pants earlier in March and I've been wearing them nonstop because it's comfortable and cute at the same time (I wore these in my 'Spring Break in LA' post). It's definitely a step away from the boyfriend/skinny trend and I like the mom jean fit because it's not too baggy or too skinny. Plus, black bottoms go with anything and I can make so many different and fun outfits with these!

MAC Candy Yum Yum & NARS Heatwave- I've been trying out more lipsticks recently and I picked up Candy Yum Yum from MAC and Heatwave from NARS this month. Candy Yum Yum is a matte lipstick so it doesn't look shiny on the lips. It's almost neon pink and very pigmented so it can stain the lips after you wear it, but I think the color stains/fades nicely so I have no problem with it. It's a spring, more like summer shade so I'll be wearing it a lot this summer! Heatwave is a semi-matte red orange lipstick perfect for literally any kind of skin tone. It's vibrant, yet wearable for everyday and it also fades gracefully throughout the day.

I think I'm going to start posting regularly on Mondays and Fridays so be sure to stop by for new posts! Love you all and thanks for reading!

xo,

Yujin

1 comment:

  1. Wow,great pieces
    Love the top it has cute details.
    Wanna follow each other via gfc & bloglovin
    Let me know
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete