December '14 • Modern Woman

H&M jacket, Topshop top, Topshop trousers, Topshop oxfords, Casio watch, Prada bag

Hi guys!

I'm not going to write too much about this outfit today, but this is my Topshop-filled outfit post! I am in the midst of finishing up my fall semester of Junior year, and that means lots of papers and exams in the next week. But I am excited to wrap up the semester and start my winter break in the City! My sister and my boyfriend Justin will both be in New York with me this winter, so I am looking forward to sharing my days with you guys through this blog! 

My patterned top and trousers are from the Topshop Black Friday sale that I was talking about in my previous post. I've been rocking the trouser, boyish-look these days because I find trousers more comfortable and easy to move in than jeans. My oxfords are also from Topshop, and they are becoming one of my favorite shoes to sport! Again, these are super comfortable and perfect for stomping around the City!

I can't wait to come back to you guys with more fun content soon! Let me know if you're also finishing up school ! Muah!

xo,

Yujin

22 comments:

  1. loving your shirt and your shoes is so chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ur denim jacket!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing dear!


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2014/12/loving-this-look-with-sheinside.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your style ;)

    I am your follower , I hope you will follow back  ;) 
    Beauty World by Dessi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dessi! Sure, I'll check your blog out :)

      Delete
  5. Really nice look, pretty shoes and top, love that.

    http://freedmode.blogspot.fr
    See you soon
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is perfect, from the shirt to the shoes! I want everything, you look really pretty!

    www.justsoapril.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so envious of your sense of style <3

    I'd also like to invite you to join my Korean cosmetics giveaway in honor of KPWP's 1st blogiversary! Feel free to join HERE!
    Have a great day <3

    xoxo Payton of K-Party With Payton

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with all of your papers and exams! I just got out of finals week so I know how you must be feeling! This outfit is so beautiful--I am in love with your shoes and jacket!

    <(') Hoda | JooJoo Azad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hoda! I'm done with my finals and I am so relieved! x)

      Delete
  9. very gorgeous girl, I like your style. you look gorgeous! :)
    great blog, very inspiring
    check out my blog too maybe we can inspire eachother? or follow, let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. following you back with gfc now :)
      also following you with bloglovin, follow back?

      Delete