February '14 • Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy (early) Valentine's Day!
Here are cheesy pictures of me smiling and making a hand heart for you all!
I think I complain too much about my weather situations, but today was probably THE WORST. My Doc Martens sunk right into the inches and inches of snow on the ground, but I still had to go to my morning classes. So sad. Plus, the wind made it even worse and I was soaking wet by the time I made it back to my dorm. On a brighter note, tomorrow (Feb.14, actual Valentine's <3) is suppose to be sunny and warmer, so hopefully everyone can have a fuzzy, warm, loving day! <3 
I have a Valentine, but I think this day should be celebrating every kind of love, not just the romantic ones! Make sure to express that love and be thankful that you can spend time with the people you love.

I'll probably be munching on a whole lot of chocolate tomorrow haha!

xo,

Yujin

P.S. If you need last minute Valentine's Day gift ideas, go check out my article for Washington Square News! http://nyunews.com/2014/02/12/gifts-3/

Top: Topshop



No comments:

Post a Comment