April '14 • Insta Recap


Instagram is one of my favorite social media platform and I am constantly going on it to browse other people's fashion and lifestyle photos. These are some of my insta pics from the past month that did not make it on to the blog, so here it is!

1) Captain America OOTD: I watched a late night showing of "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" a couple of weeks ago, and I loved it! I really enjoy watching all Marvel superhero movies and the Universe they created with Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, and all that good stuff!

2)Mille-Feuille Macaroons: These yummy macaroons are from a cute little bakery near my school. I am pretty addicted to these tiny pastries and can't get enough of them!

3) "It's a little warmer": A typical school outfit. I adore these trousers because I don't have anything like it and it fits nicely on my body. It felt just a teeny bit warmer than usual that day, so I ditched the coat and went for the fuzzy cardigan! ...Now that I'm looking at this outfit, everything is from H&M haha!

4) Shiny Things: My recent purchases...I love both items so much! The pointed toe white moccasins are from Zara and I'm still breaking them in (painful) but it's worth the investment because I don't own anything like this. The hologram clutch is another item that is very unique and gorgeous--it is from American Apparel.

Sorry I've been slacking on the posting...finals season is coming fast and I'm swamped with schoolwork and newspaper work! But, summer is in a month and I promise I'll have lots more to post about when I get back to the West Coast!

Follow me on Instagram @yujinryeo!

xo,

Yujin

5 comments:

  1. oooh such lovely pictures! those macarons are so pretty! :) and i love those two buys - the zara shoes are gorgeous! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh very cute pics sweetie!
    Now I´m following you in GFC #5 and Bloglovin´# 9
    I hope your follow me back in both!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe love your photos, the outfits is super cute!
    All of my friends were able to watch Captain America, and so far every single one of them has told me that it was amazing. I really need to see it, don't I... :)

    xx, Chaereen

    ReplyDelete